- Represent and advise the Clayton Bay community on any matters affecting the area or residents of Clayton Bay.
- Further the interests, and wellbeing of the community of Clayton Bay.
- Manage, maintain and promote the facilities of the Clayton Bay area including the Community Hall.
- Through consultation processes, ascertain the issues which are important for local residents and provide a forum by which these issues may be raised and explored by members of the community.
- Provide opportunities for participation by members of the Clayton Bay community irrespective of age, gender, race, religion, disability or economic status.
- Establish partnerships with other groups in Clayton Bay and surrounding districts whose objects are similar to those of the association.
- Provide a range of functions and activities in consultation with the Clayton Bay community